I did it after three failed attempts repeating the same steps that I detail below.
What I did was:
- Get access to the target device again! (running the risk of the owner catching me)
- Clear the cache of all applications
- Uninstall TSS manually with the target device in hand
- Remove the device from my TTS account
- Redownload and install TTS on the target
- Go back to loggin with my account
- Make sure you have all the permissions granted manually (boring and risky)
- And in that way I could get the fucking application to connect to the server again (No one knows know for how long)
*** Thanks for nothing TTS technical service ***
*** Thanks for forwarding 3 times the same fucking mail ***
*** It's the last time I bought them a subscription ***
*** When the time of my gold membership ends I will switch to spyzie that seems to be more serious and more complete and less complicated ***
You can visit his site here:
Please sign in to leave a comment.