You should check again if the target phone has internet connection. TheTruthSpy use internet connection to send recorded data to server. If TheTruthSpy can not send data to server due to no internet connection, it will save recorded data to temporary files on target phone and wait to send them again when internet connection is available. Therefore, if your target phone have internet connection only in some periods a day, sometimes you may feel new data updated slowly or lost.
Articles in this section
- Which countries will the software work in?
- If there is a passcode on the device can you help me to bypass it?
- How to download and use TheTruthSpy on my phone?
- Can I read the captured data directly from the device manually, by email account?,...
- How does TheTruthSpy work?
- How much data can be stored on the phone / in the web account?
- What languages can TheTruthSpy Support?
- Can I install it using one SIM, but then give the phone to someone who uses another SIM? / Can I change SIM cards?
- What is monitor number?
- I should insert monitor number in which format?