No. If your account is expired, features which need fee (SMS, Call…) will stop sending data to server while free features (GPS, Auto Answer) still work normally.
Articles in this section
- Alternative payment methods?
- How many devices can I use with one license?
- How to purchase a TheTruthSpy package?
- What will show in my bill statement after making payment?
- I made payment already but license days are not added to my account license. What's happen?
- I don't have a credit card. Can I pay by Bank Transfer?
- Have new data be sent to server if my account is expired?
- If I remove my TheTruthSpy account by accident, can it be restored? Will account license be lost? All data recorded in my account be lost?
- Can I use TheTruthSpy in 2 target devices with 1 account?
- What else can I do in my web account?