No. Your recorded data will not be lost. All recorded data will be transferred to new account with your device. To transfer your device to new account, just open TheTruthSpy interface on target phone then log in with new account. Your device with all recorded data will be transferred to new account.
Articles in this section
- Alternative payment methods?
- How many devices can I use with one license?
- How to purchase a TheTruthSpy package?
- What will show in my bill statement after making payment?
- I made payment already but license days are not added to my account license. What's happen?
- I don't have a credit card. Can I pay by Bank Transfer?
- Have new data be sent to server if my account is expired?
- If I remove my TheTruthSpy account by accident, can it be restored? Will account license be lost? All data recorded in my account be lost?
- Can I use TheTruthSpy in 2 target devices with 1 account?
- What else can I do in my web account?